Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Baby(s) Dedication

On 9/16 we were dedicated at church. Mommy and Daddy carried us up on stage and Paster Terry prayed for us and asked the church to support our parents as they raise us to love the Lord. It was a little scary, but kind of exciting too.


Before everybody came over to celebrate, Mommy put up pictures.


I was tired after the dedication.


Grandma held me until I fell asleep.


Here is the buffet table. Lots of yummy food!


We also had some really nice decorations and pictures of us.


Family friends!


We were the center of attention.


Christina is holding me. She watches us on Thursdays and Fridays, 
while Mommy and Daddy are at work.


Aunt Emily and Grandma!


I was tired of being outside, so Daddy let me 
watch football with him.


This is so much fun!


Go Packers!


Go Broncos!


Mommy and Daddy are proud of us.


Daddy, we are missing the game.


We are tired of taking pictures.


I can touch my toes!


They sure look tasty.


Don't worry Mommy, I won't eat them.


But, its tempting...


This is a fun party!


What is going on over there?


Mommy loves me so much!


Bye Grandma and Aunt Emily. See you at Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment