Monday, September 17, 2012

August Fun

August Fun

August was a busy month as we learned to roll over, laugh, and respond to our surroundings. We also started napping without being swaddled. Enjoy!

I just woke up from a nap. The doctor said I can 
sleep on my tummy now.


Mommy was talking so long, that I just fell asleep.


I was really tired.


I just built my first tower!!!


No big deal. I am just that good.


Construction is hard work. 


Play time!


What do you think of my bow?


I look cute, right?


How do I get out of this thing?


I love my blanket.


It is so soft.


Mommy didn't want us rolling away from our toys.


This works pretty well.


I am having fun!


Do you want to come join me?


I am having fun too!


You are the best, Mommy!


We went to the Mother's of Multiples sale where 
Mommy and Daddy got all of this great stuff for 
only $300! It would have been over $1,000 new.

1 comment:

  1. They are SOSOSO precious. I smile, I laugh outloud! They are beautiful and growing up so fast!!!

    ReplyDelete