Monday, October 1, 2012

Kansas Meet & Greet

Kansas Meet & Greet

Over Labor Day weekend, we went to Kansas to meet the extended family and see Grandma and Grandpa.  It was a long drive, but it was great to see everybody. 

This is Great Grandma Vogts. She made us a quilt!


Grandma, there are a lot of people here.


Uh Mommy? Who did you say this was?


Mommy hanging out with Great Grandma Vogts.


They are so cute!


Meeting all of these people is tiring.


I love you Grandma!


This is fun!


You are so silly Mommy.


Three generations, but where is Mommy?


I didn't realize I had such an interesting foot.


Who is that little baby?


Hi Gavin!


Um, that pacifier is mine. 


We are a little distracted.


Great Grandma gets to hold us.


What a great family picture!


What do you think of my new shoes?


Now I am ready for my baseball game.


Strike three!!!


Grandma and Grandpa's house is so much fun!


Can we stay for a while?


What a beautiful family!










1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so sweet! It was good to see you guys! =)

    ReplyDelete