Sunday, July 22, 2012

First Hike

7 Bridges Trail

Uncle Bill and Aunt Kristin are coming to town! We also get to meet our cousins, Adeline and Ella. Since they are from the Kansas prairie, they wanted to go hiking in our beautiful mountains. This sounds like fun.

 We have to get a good night's sleep before a hike.


I am ready! When do we start?


Uh, Daddy? I can't see anything.


10 minutes into the hike and I am already asleep.


But I sure am cute.


Now I can see, but that tag is annoying.


This is a little better.


What did I miss? Are we still hiking?


My turn for a nap.


I am so much more comfortable without the hat.


This is the only way to travel.


Picture time!


We have a pretty great family, Matthew.


Holding hands.


Mommy, you need to get taller. Sister can't reach.


Perfect!


Uh, guys? You are squishing us.


Aunt Kristin and Cousin Ella.


 Uncle Bill and Cousin Adeline too.


Since everybody was carrying a baby, we got a lot of comments.


Maybe this hat isn't so bad afterall.


 Is this hike over yet?


Whew! Back to the car.


I am exhausted.


Can I drive home, Daddy?


You control the peddles and I will take the wheel.
(I don't have a mohawk, even though it looks like it.)


Turning left...


Back home with Cousin Ella.


We are going to miss you Cousin.



No comments:

Post a Comment