Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Independence Day!

Independence Day! 

Mommy and Daddy said this day is when we celebrate our freedom and the great country where we live. Normally there would be fireworks, but they were canceled because of the hot, dry weather. It is probably for the best, since fireworks probably would have scared us anyway.


Daddy says Baseball is another thing that makes America great.


I tried to catch the baseball...but missed.


Its much easier when Daddy hands it to me.


Oh no! Its getting away!


I better hold on tight.


This is how I throw a changup.


Get a different one, Daddy. This one is mine.


This is how I throw the fastball.


I am looking in for the sign.


Playing baseball is tiring.


Strike three!!!


That pitch slipped out of my hand. I need a glove.


Daddy, can you take my picture too?


Baseball is fun on TV too!


I am getting tired.


Hi Daddy!


I like to squirm while I sleep.


I am almost free!


Success! My foot is free, so now I can sleep peacefully.











No comments:

Post a Comment